Friday 20 August 2010

What about Pinterest?

Recently I learned about the existence of a website called Pinterest. Many of you probably know this site but for those who don't, Pinterest is a site where you can "pin" all the interesting things you find on the internet on your own virtual pinboards. For me, it seemed like the perfect solution for all the pictures and links that I am saving on my computer, and the one at work, and on my husbands notebook, my Moleskines, and of course my favourites on Etsy, Google Reader and so on. Of course, when I am looking for one of those images I can never find them. And when I do, I don't remember how I got them, which is not so nice if you want to show them on your blog and give proper credits. So from now on, I' am using Pinterest. I'm still pinning things from all the sources I mentioned above, so apologies if I missed some of the credits. Hopefully I'll do better with this new tool.
Anyway, I’m allowed to invite five friends to Pinterest, so leave a comment if you want an invite!



4 comments:

hinke said...

betekent een vriend worden ook een eigen account? "t lijkt me wel wat

hinke said...

dank je! een thrifttip is achter de kohler autoverhuur, ik ben benieuwd wat je ervan vind ;-)

eline said...

jes plies!

quirk said...

Ja doe maar, ben benieuwd!