Sunday 15 August 2010

Screenprinting class (4)


This is the final print I made in my screenprinting class and the one I am most proud of. It took me a couple of lessons and a lot of drawing, copying, cutting and glueing but it was definitely worth it. I didn't use the computer at all, so it was a lot of work.


And even though there are definitely things that could have been done better, like putting the birds in a straight line instead of slowly bending down to the right corner this is the first print that I really like to show to other people. It is a great feeling when you wear your own printed shirt and people compliment you on your shirt and you can say: 'made it myself'. Yay!

2 comments:

Cornelia Leeuwenhart said...

Mooi hoor!
Die blauwe T-short met roze print vind ik een leuke kleurencombinatie.

Karen. said...

ik ben fan van de blauwe t-shirt met de roze print!