Wednesday 27 January 2010

What we are working on


The attic looked like this when we bought it


I am staying behind on my posts, because I am still so busy painting the new house. Last weeks we have been working on the attic, which will be our bedroom. I never had expected that painting takes so much time. We had some hard lines though. The red bars needed four layers of white paint (and sanding in between all layers of course) to become as white as we wanted. The walls were almost white already, so we expected to need just one layer to make them really white. But then the old paint started to come of. We had to remove all the paint, put a special layer on the bare walls and than paint it three times!
Anyway, it's still not finished, I hope next week I can show you pictures of the finished room.

No comments: